看了一下规则， 只有英国适用啊。 |
Prize Draw Terms & Conditions
1. The prize draw is open to UK mainland, Northern Ireland and Channel Islands residents only.
2. No person who is under 18, or who is an employee of InterContinental Hotels Group (‘the Promoter’), or who is in the immediate family of any such employee, or who is otherwise directly connected with the promotion, is eligible to enter the draw.
3. Entry into the Prize Draw is restricted to Internet entry only.
4. In order to gain entry to the prize draw you have to play Suitcase Skittles. To play Suitcase Skittles aim the suitcases towards the target area. The closer the suitcase lands to the centre of the target the more points you score. Bonus points will be awarded for knocking down the pyramid.
5. Scores below 5,000 points will not qualify for entry to the prize draw. A score of 5,000 points or above will enable you to enter the prize draw to win one of the following prizes: 30 000 Priority Club Rewards points, which could be redeemed for a free night within an InterContinental Hotels Group hotel. For a list of hotels go to www.ichotels.com. 60 000 Priority Club Rewards points, which could be redeemed for two free nights within an InterContinental Hotels Group hotel. Or 100 000 Priority Club Rewards points, which could be redeemed for a free European flight.
6. Game play is unlimited although you will only qualify for one prize. If a player has already been drawn as a winner and is drawn again a second prize will not be awarded. The draw will be taken again until a new winner is drawn. Winners must be Priority Club Rewards members to take prizes. To join Priority Club Rewards for free go to www.priorityclub.com.
7. It is the prize winners’ responsibility to book or organise their prize using the Priority Club Rewards points awarded to them. Full details of how to redeem your points will be given to you when the prize is awarded.
8. No responsibility will be accepted for technical issues resulting in entries not being received.
9. The game will close at midnight (23.59 GMT) on 14th December 2009.
10. The prize draw for the three prizes will be drawn by an independent third party within 5 days of the game closing.
11. The winner will be informed by email within 7 days of the draw and will be invited to join Priority Club Rewards (if not already a member). Should the winner not respond to the email within 21 days of being notified, the prize is forfeited.
12. A list of winners will be available upon request from the promoter by letter to Hill & Knowlton, 20 Soho Square, London W1A 1PR.
13. The prize is not transferable and no cash or credit alternative is available. All winners will need to be Priority Club Rewards members in order to redeem their prize.
14. The redemption value of Priority Club Rewards points may be subject to change. Some InterContinental Hotels may require more than 30 000 points per Reward Night. Redemptions are subject to availability. Priority Club Rewards points required for a free European flight are based on sample fares which are subject to change based on availability, departure dates, and fare class.
15. Prizes will be despatched within 28 days of enrolment within Priority Club Rewards and acceptance of Priority Club Rewards terms and conditions. Find the full Priority Club Rewards terms and conditions here.
16. The promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. By entering the free prize draw, entrants will be deemed to have read and accepted these terms and conditions.
18. No purchase necessary.
19. Your email address is required to operate the Competition and to notify you if you win the Competition. By accepting these terms and conditions, you are agreeing that InterContinental Hotels Group may contact you by email with related offers and news. They will not provide your details to any third party.
20. Promoter: InterContinental Hotels Group Services Company Broadwater Park, Denham, Buckinghamshire UB9 5HR.
Brought to you by InterContinental Hotels Group and Rubber Republic