Terms & Conditions
• Registration begins May 1, 2010.
• Earning period is May 1 to September 6, 2010.
• Earn 5,000 bonus miles per stay from May 1 to September 6, 2010, beginning with the second stay, up to 60,000 bonus miles.
• This Marriott Rewards® promotional offer is limited to the Delta Air Lines SkyMiles® members only and is valid only for qualifying stays you personally make at participating Marriott® hotels from May 1 to September 6, 2010.
• Bonus miles will be awarded in addition to the Marriott Rewards base mileage offer of two miles per dollar spent on all qualifying charges at JW Marriott®, Autograph Collection SM, Marriott® Hotels & Resorts, Renaissance® Hotels and Marriott Vacation Club® brands; and one mile per dollar spent on room rate only at Courtyard by Marriott®, Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott®, SpringHill Suites by Marriott®, Residence Inn by Marriott® and TownePlace Suites by Marriott® brands.
• Enrollment and registration with Marriott Rewards is required to be eligible for this promotion.
• Nights spent while redeeming an award are not eligible for credit.
• A 'stay' is defined as consecutive nights spent at the same hotel, regardless of check-in/check-out activity.
• Members electing to earn points are not eligible for this promotion.
• Members electing to earn miles must have “Delta Air Lines SkyMiles” listed as the preferred airline program in their Marriott Rewards profile to be eligible for this promotion. To confirm, please go to your My Account page.
• All Marriott Rewards program terms and conditions apply. Visit MarriottRewards.com for complete details.
• Allow 4 to 6 weeks after qualification for bonus miles to be posted to your airline/miles program account.
• All SkyMiles program rules apply. To review the rules, please visit delta.com/memberguide. Taxes and fees for award travel are the responsibility of the passenger and must be paid at the time the ticket is booked. Award travel seats are limited and may not be available on all flights or in all markets.
• Miles are earned based on qualifying charges that are charged to the hotel room, such as the room rate, meals, beverages, phone calls, movies and purchases at Marriott-operated gift shops. Non-qualifying charges include taxes, paid outs, gift certificate redemption/gift card purchases, banquet, catering and group charges.