As you may know, on November 16, 2011, your
BA Miles will automatically become new Avios points.
If you have 1,000 BA Miles today, you will have 1,000 Avios points. Yet, this is more than just a name change. Avios will be easier to spend and, as of next year, easier to earn.
To start off with a healthy Avios balance, register for the MultiTrip Multiplier offer then book and complete qualifying, full-fare, transatlantic round-trip travel now through December 31, 2011. Fly in any cabin and earn 25,000 bonus Avios for your first trip, 35,000 for your second, and 45,000 for your third and every trip after that.
As an Executive Club member, you can register now
for thousands of bonus Avios and be on your way to reward travel to London and beyond.
Senior Vice President
Sales & Marketing
Home Log in Register Benefits Contact us
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. To be eligible, you must be a current British Airways Executive Club member locally enrolled
and residing in the United States or Canada and register for this promotion sufficiently in
advance of outbound travel; if you are not a current member, you must join and register sufficiently in advance of outbound travel. British Airways ("BA") reserves the right to verify the eligibility of members.
2. Member must purchase and fly on a full-fare, transatlantic round-trip ticket for travel beginning and ending in North America for flights that are operated and/or marketed by American Airlines,
British Airways or Iberia Airlines in the following booking classes: First (booking classes F, A), Business Class (booking classes J, C, D, R, I), World Traveller Plus Premium Economy (booking classes W, E, T) and Economy (booking classes Y, B, H). Flights operated by British Airways subsidiary OpenSkies do not qualify for this promotion.
3. To participate in this promotion, members must (i) register for the promotion at ba.com/multiplier, and (ii) after registering, book and take qualifying, round-trip transatlantic flights by December 31, 2011. Qualifying flights will only count towards the promotion if the flights have been booked between September 19 and December 31, 2011, are flown no less than 24 hours after registering for the promotion, and the reservation includes the BA Executive Club membership number. Existing bookings made prior to the promotional booking period do not qualify.
4. Member will earn the following bonus on qualifying, round-trip transatlantic flights taken during the promotional period:
- 25,000 bonus Avios points/BA Miles for first round-trip purchased and flown as an Executive Club member in a qualifying full-fare
- 35,000 bonus Avios points/BA Miles for second round-trip purchased and flown as an Executive Club member in a qualifying full-fare
- 45,000 bonus Avios points/BA Miles for third (and each additional) round-trip purchased and flown as an Executive Club member in a qualifying full-fare
5. Bonus will be awarded to the account of the travelling Executive Club member within four (4) to six (6) weeks after the qualifying round-trip, transatlantic travel has been posted to the member's account. To ensure that qualifying flights are tracked, member must provide their Executive Club membership number at time of booking and again at check-in.
6. The following are not qualifying flights and this promotion cannot be used in conjunction with any offer, promotion, or deal, including: (i) redemption bookings; (ii) travel agent or airline industry discounted fares, Consolidator or Wholesale fares, child/infant fares or senior citizen fares, whether or not booked in one of the qualifying booking classes; (iii) bookings made with vouchers or coupons (e.g. shareholder’s discount coupon); (iv) tickets upgraded from any class.
7. Member must pay all applicable surcharges (including airline surcharges), government fees and taxes.
8. British Airways reserves the right to cancel or amend the terms and conditions of this offer, without notice, at anytime.
9. Full terms and conditions of the Executive Club apply.
10. Other significant restrictions apply.