9万

积分

好友

空乘 鲜花(229)

元帅

无敌 发表在  2011-9-17 11:20:44  | 显示全部楼层 | 阅读模式
不过美国航空公司确实对顾客太好,稍有抱怨就给Credit或里程。这样的事国内公司是不会发生的。

http://www.cnn.com/2011/09/16/tr ... ndex.html?hpt=hp_t2

(CNN) -- Can complaining too much get you booted from a frequent flier program?

It's one of the questions at the heart of a lawsuit filed against Northwest -- now owned by Delta Air Lines -- by S. Binyomin Ginsberg, a rabbi who lives in Minneapolis, Minnesota, and frequently travels to lecture and teach.

Ginsberg joined Northwest's WorldPerks frequent flier program in 1999 and reached Platinum Elite status in 2005.

But in June of 2008, Ginsberg said a Northwest representative called him and told him his status was being revoked "on the ground that he had 'abused' the program," according to court papers.

Ginsberg said the airline also took away the hundreds of thousands of miles accumulated in his account.

"It didn't make sense. Initially, when they contacted me on the phone I thought it was a prank call," Ginsberg said.

"When I pushed for a reason and clarification, they told me it was because I was complaining too much."

In July 2008, Northwest sent the rabbi a letter noting that he had made 24 complaints in the past eight months, including nine incidents of his bag arriving late at the luggage carousel, according to court papers.

"You have continually asked for compensation over and above our guidelines. We have awarded you $1,925.00 in travel credit vouchers, 78,500 WorldPerks bonus miles, a voucher extension for your son, and $491.00 in cash reimbursements," the letter states, according to court papers.

"Due to our past generosity, we must respectfully advise that we will no longer be awarding you compensation each time you contact us."

Ginsberg's lawyers countered that the rabbi and his wife had been averaging about 75 flights on Northwest each year, and that Ginsberg estimated that only about 10% of the trips had resulted in a call to Northwest's customer care.

"I don't think I was a frequent complainer," Ginsberg said.

"They should have taken their time and analyzed: Were my complaints legitimate? Should they be doing something to improve their service and quality of product? Instead of worrying, we've got to shut up somebody who is complaining too much."

In November of 2008, Northwest sent Ginsberg an e-mail, in which the airline quoted a paragraph from the fine print of the WorldPerks Program.

It stated that Northwest could determine "in its sole judgment" whether a passenger has abused the program, and that abuse "may result in cancellation of the member's account and future disqualification from program participation, forfeiture of all mileage accrued and cancellation of previously issued but unused awards."

Ginsberg sued for breach of contract in January of 2009, but a California district court dismissed the class action suit, agreeing with Northwest that the Airline Deregulation Act preempted his claim. The act prohibits parties from bringing state law claims against airlines that relate to a "price, route, or service" of the carrier, according to court documents.

The airline's lawyers also argued that the WorldPerks general terms and conditions did not require Northwest to provide frequent fliers with lengthy explanations or reasons for its decision to terminate or demote a member's status in the program.

But last month, the 9th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals reversed the lower court's decision and ordered it to reconsider Ginsberg's claims. It said that when Congress passed the Airline Deregulation Act, it did not intend to "immunize the airline industry from liability for common law contract claims."

Delta did not respond to a request for comment, but the airline has requested a re-hearing in the case.

Ginsberg -- who is still a frequent flier, but is no longer loyal to any one airline -- said he is hoping to get his miles back, have his status reinstated and get fair compensation for what he's gone through.

"To me, it's outright fraud. You can't take somebody's mileage away when they've accumulated it," he said.

"We live in a country that was built on freedom and this to me is a tremendous abuse of freedom."

United: 1K, AA: PE, Air France: Platinum, SAS: Gold, Starwood: Platinum, Marriott: Platinum, Hilton: Gold, Carlson: Gold, Best Western: Platinum

空乘 鲜花(229)

元帅

无敌 发表于 2011-9-17 11:25:44  | 显示全部楼层
看看Google是怎么翻译的。看来机器翻译还是不行啊,不过大概意思还是明白。

(CNN) - 抱怨太多让你从一个飞行常客计划启动?

它的问题之一提起西北官司的心脏 - 现在拥有由达美航空公司 - S. Binyomin金斯伯格,家住在明尼苏达州明尼阿波利斯市的拉比,并经常前往讲学和传授。

金斯伯格在1999年加入西北的“环宇里程优惠计划”常旅客计划,并在2005年达到白金精英的地位。

但在2008年6月,金斯伯格说,西北代表打电话给他,告诉他,他的地位被撤销“上说,他”滥用“计划的地面,”根据法庭文件。

金斯伯格说,航空公司也带走了数百成千上万在他的账户中积累的里程。

“金斯伯格说,”没有意义。最初,当他们在手机上,我认为这是一个恶作剧电话联系我。

“当我推的理由和澄清,他们告诉我,那是因为我太多抱怨。”

2008年7月,西北派拉比的信中指出,他在过去8个月的24宗投诉,包括他的袋子9下旬在行李传送带抵达事故,根据法庭文件。

“你必须不断要求赔偿以上和以上我们的指引,我们已经授予您旅行信用券1,925.00美元,78500”环宇里程优惠计划“的奖金英里,一个为你的儿子券扩展,和美元的现金偿还491.00,”信中指出,根据法庭文件。

“由于我们过去的慷慨,我们必须恭恭敬敬地告知,我们将不再授予您补偿每次您与我们联系。”

金斯伯格的律师反驳,拉比和他的妻子已被西北航空公司平均每年约75航班,金斯伯格,估计只有约10%的车次,导致了在西北地区的客户服务的呼叫。

“我不认为我是一个经常抱怨,”金斯伯格说。

“他们应该有自己的时间和分析:?是我的投诉正当他们应该做的事情,以改善他们的服务和产品质量令人担忧,而不是我们已经有了闭嘴有人抱怨太多。”

2008年11月,西北发送金斯伯格电子邮件,在该航空公司的报价从印刷精美的环宇里程优惠计划“计划的一个段落。

它指出,西北可确定其唯一的判断“是否有乘客已被滥用的方案,并认为滥用”可能导致取消成员的帐户,并从参与计划未来取消资格,没收所有应计里程和先前发出的取消,但未使用的奖励“。

金斯伯格起诉违反合约,在2009年1月,但加州地方法院驳回了集体诉讼,同意与西北航空公司放松管制法“,抢占他的要求。该法禁止对航空公司“价格,路线,或服务”的载体,涉及到国家法律索赔的当事人,根据法庭文件。

该航空公司的律师还辩称的环宇里程优惠计划的一般条款和条件没有要求西北常旅客提供冗长的解释或决定终止或降级程序中的一个成员的状态的原因。

但上个月,美国第九巡回上诉法院推翻了下级法院的决定,并责令其重新金斯堡的说法。它说,当美国国会通过“航空公司放松管制法”,它没有打算“免疫航空业从普通法的合同债权的责任。”

三角洲没有回应记者的采访要求,但已要求航空公司在对案件的重新审理。

金斯伯格 - 谁仍然是一个飞行常客,但不再是忠于任何一间航空公司 - 说,他希望得到他英里,他的状态恢复,并得到公平的补偿,他的经历。

“对我来说,这是明目张胆的欺诈行为,你不能拿别人的里程距离时,他们已经积累了了,”他说。

“我们生活在一个建立在自由的国家,这对我来说是一个巨大滥用自由。”
United: 1K, AA: PE, Air France: Platinum, SAS: Gold, Starwood: Platinum, Marriott: Platinum, Hilton: Gold, Carlson: Gold, Best Western: Platinum

钻石会员 鲜花(0)

luolf 发表于 2011-9-17 11:45:41  | 显示全部楼层
不知道天朝会不会如此。。。以后投诉也要小心点。。
不过天朝的航空公司很拽,投诉没什么用,反正更恼火;
CA*G HU*G SPG*P

钻石会员 鲜花(0)

luolf 发表于 2011-9-17 11:48:52  | 显示全部楼层
不过老美的航空公司给予投诉的回报还是不错的。。10%的投诉确实是偏高,要是这么烂的航空公司早就该换了……我觉得这个人也是个薅投诉羊毛的人,结果羊不干了……
CA*G HU*G SPG*P

终钻会员 鲜花(443)

正宗瓜农 发表于 2011-9-17 14:36:18  | 显示全部楼层
NWA算不错的了,俺怀念那段好时光呀
已有1人评分威望 理由
无敌 + 10 神马都是浮云!

查看全部评分 总评分:威望 +10 

一朝风月,万古长空

钻石会员 鲜花(10)

zbpanda 发表于 2011-9-17 16:15:29  | 显示全部楼层
现在很多航空公司和酒店集团都有黑名单了,对于难侍候的刁蛮旅客拒绝服务。

钻石会员 鲜花(17)

tstt 发表于 2011-9-18 06:28:30  | 显示全部楼层
这就red flag航空公司插红旗

白金会员 鲜花(9)

Tproc67Zha 发表于 2011-9-18 10:52:09  | 显示全部楼层
这样的人确实可恶!
新浪微博:http://www.weibo.com/ztylovejx

我的飞行博客:www.tprochina.com

AA: EXP, UA: 1K, HU: Gold, SPG: Platinum,Hyatt: Diamond

蓝钻会员 鲜花(194)

半岛夜郎 发表于 2011-9-21 22:43:25  来自手机  | 显示全部楼层
还是天朝和谐些
IHG:双RA;SPG:双P;Mariott:双P;HH:暂时注册金  

钻石会员 鲜花(5)

AIR320 发表于 2011-9-23 03:21:29  | 显示全部楼层
据说有过航空公司投诉记录的旅客都会在舱单上面显示出来,然后CC在服务你的时候就会更小心翼翼的,前提是你投诉的是空勤
HU - P  CX - G AF-G MARRIOT - G

黑钻会员 鲜花(158)

ik

Hellohello1226 发表于 2011-9-27 12:32:36  | 显示全部楼层
只投诉晚点!
Ua 1k, delta d, aa ep, hu g, sk g Ihg ra, mr p, hh d, Hyatt d, spg p, Accor p, club carlson g

钻石会员 鲜花(67)

kenwang2001 发表于 2011-9-27 18:04:06  | 显示全部楼层
胳膊拧不多大腿.
多一事不如少一事.

黑钻会员 鲜花(475)

老实和尚

Guinness 发表于 2011-9-27 18:19:12  | 显示全部楼层
AIR320 发表于 2011-9-23 03:21
据说有过航空公司投诉记录的旅客都会在舱单上面显示出来,然后CC在服务你的时候就会更小心翼翼的,前提是你 ...

到不全是投诉记录 而是旅客情况备注

要客、两舱贵宾好恶、是否经常投诉等等多方面内容
萍水一场,君子之交。有容乃大,无欲则刚。

钻石会员 鲜花(11)

xuch74 发表于 2011-10-6 22:30:39  | 显示全部楼层
羊毛拔的太多,羊感觉有点痛,不干了。。。

钻石会员 鲜花(1)

北京德国战车 发表于 2011-11-29 17:12:32  | 显示全部楼层
我基本上遇到事情就会投诉的,最近一次是投诉一个机组人员,南航回复的很快呀,而且额态度非常好

蓝钻会员 鲜花(104)

eagerall 发表于 2012-1-21 23:14:56  | 显示全部楼层
真够搞的