本帖最后由 小球藻 于 2011-8-3 23:40 编辑 |
1. This promotion is only open to Eligible Participants. An Eligible Participant is aged 18 years or over, who is a member of the British Airways Executive Club. British Airways reserves the right to verify the eligibility of Eligible Participants. By taking part in this promotion, Eligible Participants confirm that they accept the terms and conditions set out below.
2. To participate in this promotion, Eligible Participants must login and book by 23.59 on 12 August 2011, and redeem a Qualifying Flight using BA Miles or Part Cash and Part Miles between 3 August and 3 August 2012 inclusive (the Promotional Period). The closing date of this promotion is 23:59 on 12 August 2011.
3. A Qualifying Flight is a single sector or return redemption flight in Euro/World Traveller, Club Europe and World Traveller Plus cabins for any route flown on BA mainline scheduled services with a BA prefix, but not on services operated wholly or partly by BA’s franchisees, codeshare partners or oneworld™ alliance members. For the avoidance of doubt travel in First class or Club World are not Qualifying Flights and not considered as part of this promotion.
4. All Qualifying Flights (including any return leg of the journey if booked) must be completed between 3 August 2011 and 3 August 2012.
5. Eligible Participants who book and redeem a Qualifying Flight will qualify for the special rate of 50% less BA Miles.
6. Taxes, fees, charges and surcharges are not part of this promotion and must be paid in full at the time of booking.
7. If an Eligible Participant uses Purchased Miles to pay for reward flights, the reward flights are still subject to the applicable taxes, fees, charges and surcharges, which must be paid in full at the time of booking.
This offer only applies to new bookings made within the Promotional Period.
8. Flights are subject to availability and capacity control in redemption class, and are subject to British Airways Executive Club Terms and Conditions. British Airways does not accept any responsibility in the event that Eligible Participants are unable to book a Qualifying Flight.
9. Eligible Participants must quote their Executive Club Membership Number when booking their Qualifying Flights and also at Check in for both the outbound and return sections of their journey.
10. No cash or credit alternative will be offered.
11. This promotion may be used in conjunction with the BA American Express companion voucher and including Gold Upgrade for two vouchers but cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, promotion or deal including but without limitation to (i) discount coupons or vouchers, (ii) special offers by BA or jointly with any other organisation, or (iii) bonus, awards, or certificates.
12. BA reserves the right to cancel or amend the terms of this promotion, without notice, in the event of major catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, earthquake or any actual, anticipated or alleged breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other similar events.
13. This promotion will be governed by English law and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts. Promotional materials form part of these terms and conditions.
14. The Promoter is: British Airways Plc (“BA”), Waterside, PO Box 365, Harmondsworth, West Drayton UB7 0GB. Registered No. 1777777