回复 flygid2 的帖子|
Warm greetings from The Westin Resort Nusa Dua, Bali!
We would like to advise you that we are refreshing our room categories with the renovation of the resort to ensure that it is in line with our new look and feel and thus enabling us to enhance our guest experience to the next level.
With these new room types available, whilst making these changes we have also come upon the decision to discontinue our Royal Beach Club Categories as well as our Royal Beach Club Lounge services starting from 8 May, 2011.
It has come to our awareness that you have made a booking for a period of stay which either overlaps with this closure or is post event. Being an SPG Platinum Elite the lounge otherwise would have been; in normal circumstances accessible by you. As advance intimation we are offering you an option of altering your room category or should you decide to maintain your booking; we will be extending below services starting from the 8th May, 2011 in line with your SPG Platinum Status.
• Fresh fruit amenity upon arrival; in your room
• Complimentary 2 bottles of mineral water daily
• Complimentary shoe shine service and ice replenishment on request
• Late check out until 4pm upon availability
• Upgrade to best available rooms, including Standard Suites, based upon availability at check-in.
• Free access to Westin Workout
• Free internet in the room for wired or wireless
• Complimentary high speed internet access in at Kites Bar.
• Daily English language newspaper delivered to guest room.
Should you have any further queries, please do not hesitate to contact me