[英国中部BMI(已退出)] 终于收到refund的回信了!

[复制链接]

主题

积分

好友

钻石会员 鲜花(9)

edisonp 发表在  2011-6-3 08:53:55  | 显示全部楼层 | 阅读模式
本帖最后由 edisonp 于 2011-6-3 08:55 编辑

用积分+钱换的从大溪地经东京回国,结果不巧碰到地震、海啸加核爆,于是改签到大阪,因为没有公务舱,只好降为经济舱,点数立刻就到帐了,但是钱一直没到,跟客服讲了半天,让我联系refund的部门,但是这鬼部门电话死活打不进去,只好邮件,发了两封,(4月13号第一封,5月17号第二封),都石沉大海,我已经放弃了。结果今天突然收到回信,说已经退款了。虽然效率低了点儿,但总算把钱要回来了。BTW,因为地震的原因,我改签没收我费用。以下是邮件沟通,供大家参考!e文烂了点,很久不用了,别鄙视我,呵呵。

Dear XXX
Refund file ref: ....
This afternnon I refunded you £85.00. However it may take a few working days to show in the account.

Regards
Philomena Travar

bmi Revenue Services

Dear Sir/Madame,

My name is XXX(BMI Diamond club number is XXX). I have booked flights for two people using miles plus cash, and the booking number is  XXX.

Due to the earthquake occurred in japan, My flights have been changed twice. the details are below.

Original Booking : Apr 30 Auckland-Narita(Business Class), May 2 Narita-Shanghai(Buiness Class)
1st change: Apr 30 Auckland-Osaka(Economy Class), May 2 Osaka-Shanghai(Economy Class)
2nd change(due to flight cancle):Apr 30 Auckland-Narita(Economy Class), Apr 40 Narita-Osaka(Economy Class), May 2 Osaka-Shanghai(Economy Class)

Due to the seats avalibility, my booking is downgraded from business class to economy class. So I should get 12500 miles and 85 pounds back.

The 12500 Miles have been deposited to my account. The record is listed below:
23-Mar-2011Manual Account Update ActivityDestinations Miles : 12500.0 : CREDIT for Miscellaneous125000

But the Cash part (85 pounds) have not been refunded.

Pls help to deal with it. Thanks Alot!

白金会员 鲜花(0)

闽都之星 发表于 2011-6-3 09:07:49  | 显示全部楼层
看了半天才明白原来上面的是回信。。。
看看再说。。。

蓝钻会员 鲜花(17)

philipsjun 发表于 2011-6-3 10:20:18  | 显示全部楼层
恭喜lz咯!

蓝钻会员 鲜花(4)

myif 发表于 2011-6-4 18:05:13  | 显示全部楼层
他家态度真的很好,也是能解决问题的,我的refund虽然也有拖延,后来也回来了

Thank you for your email. Unfortunately, your booking is currently between the active and purged system as you have now flown. Therefore, I am unable to view or investigate the tax issue. However, I am aware that with have experienced some YQ tax issues on one of the carriers below. Rather than request you wait till I regain access to your booking I have authorised a refund of GBP33.10. This has been sent to our refunds team who will process within the next 7-10 working days, naturally this does exclude bank holidays as these are not classed as working days.

I apologise for the overcharge on the YQ tax and hope you find this resolution satisfactory. I am currently out of the office now till Tuesday 3rd may. If you require any further assistance please do not hesitate to contact myself and I will respond when I return.

Best regards

George

发表回复

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

常用链接:网站推荐: Points.com:购买里程积分
促销: US Airways购买里程

详情

星空联盟介绍

星空联盟(Star Alliance)成立于1997年,总部位于德国法兰克福,是世界上第一家全球性航空公司联盟,全球最大的航空联盟。
星空联盟自成立以来发展迅速,拥有28家正式成员,航线涵盖了192个国家以及1330个机场,其中中国国航为星空联盟成员。
星空联盟会员等级分为两个等级:星空联盟银卡与星空联盟金卡。