返回列表 发新帖

[越南航空VN] Worst in Class - Vietnam Airlines

[复制链接]

主题

积分

好友

银卡会员 鲜花(0)

yangwang 发表在  2011-4-23 01:02:17  | 显示全部楼层 | 阅读模式
Skyteam.... Firstly, I was happy to hear that Vietnam airlines had joined Skyteam as I often travel to and from Vietnam to Japan. However, disappointment that turned to disgust can explain what happened on my recent trip on this so called "airline".

Let me detail my experience in their lack of customer service:

March 11th, 2011: 3pm(Earthquake had just hit Japan and Narita airport had closed down making landing impossible)

Called customer service to change to another day but was told since this request was due to passengers wish that they would charge a change fee per ticket. I told them about an earthquake that just occured but they did not receive any "official" notice from head office so change fees would be imposed. Therefore, I went to the airport as scheduled for my flight back to Narita airport.

6pm:
Spoke to airport staff to determine flight status. VN staff said flight was going to leave as scheduled though all TV monitors (and News reports ) were reporting flights were unable to land in Tokyo. When I mentioned this to them, they said they had no report of any news out of Japan and had no information about "any" quake at all!

At 8pm, (United, Delta, Korean, JAL, and ANA) had all cancelled flights as they should to put passenger safety first, Vietnam air still kept flights as delayed only to cancel 1 hour after expected departure time! It was already midnight and finding a hotel was difficult at that time.

When I was finally able to board my flight back to Tokyo two days afterwards, I would have to say their planes are really in terrible condition AND staff from ground crew to flight attendants are poorly trained in customer service.

1. Though I was traveling business class, there was no differentiation in boarding times. Only one announcement for general boarding!

2. "Business class" seats are so tight together that legroom was very minimal. Honestly, it would only be 3 inches more than coach.

3. My "business class" seat could not recline. When I mentioned this to the "flight attendant" and I used this term very loosely, she told me it had been like that and she could not do anything...

4. When I was sleeping, I was irked to be woken up only to hear "Sir, tea or coffee?" Do you really think someone sleeping wants to be woken up for tea or coffee?

Never ever take Vietnam Airlines if you have an alternative choice.

钻石会员 鲜花(11)

adsl666515 发表于 2011-4-23 01:20:24  | 显示全部楼层
看不懂鸟语的人飘过。。

钻石会员 鲜花(0)

飞行达人

hansetang81 发表于 2011-4-23 01:26:47  | 显示全部楼层
VN sucks               

钻石会员 鲜花(69)

FM820 发表于 2011-4-23 21:22:47  | 显示全部楼层
呵呵,幸亏不会去那种鸟地方。。。
支持宠协,加入宠协,成为宠协元老会员。(理事)
http://www.flyertea.com/thread-71234-1-1.html

禁止访问 鲜花(7)

castine 发表于 2011-4-23 22:31:52  | 显示全部楼层
是转的还是LZ亲身经历?

白金会员 鲜花(1)

小C 发表于 2011-4-29 15:43:27  | 显示全部楼层
哈哈,对越南人就彻底没啥好感~特别是在学校认识几个很恶心的越南人以后。。。素质真的不是一般差。。。之前他们还用F70飞广州的时候还想过飞一下,后来换320就没再考虑过了~
天合粉/CAN-Based民工/酒店菜鸟/ex ground crew
[url=http://flightdiary.net/jkuang180]
http://banner.flightdiary.net/jkuang180

钻石会员 鲜花(0)

心中大海 发表于 2011-4-30 01:57:45  | 显示全部楼层
从来没坐过越南航空 更不喜欢越南  就事论事
另外楼主是你的亲身经历还是转帖?
2. 虽然不知道你的具体机型是双通道还是单通道客机,但仅仅只宽3 英寸的是不可能的

点评

楼主的所有帖子全部是FT上直接转过来的  发表于 2011-4-30 02:39

蓝钻会员 鲜花(90)

Big big fan for chill out