回复 wisa2002 的帖子|
Changing Flight Rewards:• Changes to the itinerary can be made at anytime up to 2 hours prior to departure subject to availability.
• If you cannot travel on your scheduled flights you must notify Aeroplan at least 2 hours before flight departure or your ticket will be forfeit. Forfeit flight reward tickets are no longer valid for travel or mileage reinstatement.
• Changes can be made to the flight date(s), flight number(s), routing and/or itinerary changes (including cabin) and will require a fee of $90.00 CAD
plus applicable taxes per ticket and may require the additional collection of miles. If additional mileage is required, the member must authorize the redemption of those additional miles. Changes that are less than the original mileage level booked will result in the residual miles being forfeit. Mileage changes may be due to availability, time of flight, day of travel, seasonality, advance purchase or minimum/maximum stay.
• Name changes are not permitted once the reservation has been made or tickets have been issued.
• ClassicPlus Flight rewards cannot be changed to ClassicFlight rewards or Star Alliance flight rewards.
Prior to your reward travel, but after your reward ticket has been issued:• Prior to departure, changes can be made to flight reward tickets on Air Canada, Star Alliance and Jazz depending on availability (certain conditions apply). To make a change, contact the Aeroplan Contact Centre.
Once reward travel has begun:
• Once travel has commenced, changes can be made to flight reward tickets on Air Canada, Star Alliance and Jazz, depending on availability. For flight rewards on Star Alliance and other airlines, changes are only permitted to flight date(s) and flight numbers on e-tickets only (certain conditions apply). Changes to the itinerary / routing / carrier / class are not permitted.
To make a change, contact the Aeroplan Contact Centre.