Travel dates: May 20, 2011 and July 15, 2011 Ticketing dates: Through June 30, 2011
Registration required before travel. 1. Offer valid for all Mileage Plus members who register and fly on a qualifying roundtrip itinerary with flight segments between Los Angeles and Shanghai on United flight numbers 877 and 878. Itineraries with connecting flights into or out of Los Angeles or Shanghai are eligible for this promotion however bonus miles can only be earned for the segments between Los Angeles and Shanghai.
2. Registration is required prior to travel at united.com/offer/mpi011and must be completed by July 15, 2011. Tickets issued prior to the registration date qualify as long as they are issued within the promotion's ticketing period.
3. Registered members will earn either triple bonus award miles or double bonus award miles on paid qualifying segments flown during qualifying promotional period.
4. Travel period: May 20, 2011 and July 15, 2011
5. Ticketing period: Through June 30, 2011.
6. E-Ticket® purchase required.
7. For tickets purchased in the U.S.: Tickets purchased through United Reservations are subject to a $25 ticketing fee and tickets purchased at airport ticket counters are subject to a $30 ticketing fee. Fees are subject to change.
8. Triple bonus award miles are defined as three times the actual base flight miles.
9. Double bonus award miles are defined as two times the actual base flight miles.
10. This offer does not apply to class-of-service, elite bonus miles, or promotional EQM.
11. Triple bonus award miles are valid for travel in F, A, J, C, D and Z booking classes.
12. Double bonus award miles are valid for travel in all paid published Economy fares.
13. Offer is not valid on government fares.
14. Passenger must be a member of United’s Mileage Plus or Continental One Pass frequent flyer program for travel to qualify for this offer. Flights must be credited to the Mileage Plus or One Pass account in order to qualify.
15. Offer valid on flights operated by United®. Offer not valid on United-marketed code-share flights operated by other carriers or on Star Alliance flights.
16. Offer subject to change without notice. Other restrictions may apply.
17. Miles accrued, awards issued and bonus offers are subject to the rules of the United Mileage Plus program. The Mileage Plus program, including accruals, awards and bonus miles offers, is subject to change without notice. Taxes and fees related to award travel are the responsibility of the passenger. United and Mileage Plus are registered service marks. For complete details about the Mileage Plus program, visit united.com.
18. Bonus is credited to the member's account 6-8 weeks after qualifying flight activity.