官方已经确认deal结束了,10亿上限已经达到了。

资本一今天放出来的活动,具体链接如下:

Capital One's Venture "Match My Miles" Challenge
活动有效期是: May 13.2011

Flyertalk 讨论贴

Fatwallet 讨论贴

官网自己总结是:
  • Apply for the Venture card.
  • After you're approved, register online and submit proof of your airline credit card miles.
  • Spend $1,000 with your new Venture card within 90 days and the miles are yours.

100,000 Venture Miles = $1000 travel value

You KEEP your existing miles (with the original airline) in addition to the
Venture Miles from this offer.

分析来看:
1. 由链接申请他家卡(他家尽管叫资本一,但是他家同时查你三大社信用报告!这个卡自称要求信用记录“Excellent”,失败的话就是一个信用公司上面一个hard pull!,风险1);

2. 批卡后注册活动,提交任意以下银行卡过去6个月账单(号称开户时间不要超过6个月,风险2,现在flyertalk和fatwallet正在激烈讨论递交哪种证明,是你银行卡的证明还是你常飞旅客计划的账单,稍后补充。风险3);

You MUST already be enrolled in an airline rewards program and have accrued
miles. Capital One will match up to 100K miles from the following programs:

1-for-1 Mile Matching (1 Venture mile per 1 airline rewards mile):

* Alaska Airlines® Visa® Card
* American Airlines® Card
* Continental Airlines® Card
* Delta® SkyMiles® from American Express®
* Frontier Airlines® MasterCard®
* Hawaiian Airlines® Visa Card
* JetBlue® from American Express
* Spirit Airlines® Free SPIRIT™ MasterCard
* United Mileage Plus® Visa Card
* US Airways® Dividend Miles MasterCard
* Virgin America® Visa Card
* AirTran Airways® A+ Visa Card (1,000 Venture miles per A+ Rewards®Credit)
* Southwest Airlines® Rapid Rewards® Visa Card (1,200 Venture miles per Rapid Rewards® Credit)

3. 90天内花费1000刀,他们奖励你最高不超过100,000 Venture Miles(注意他家不是给你提交的航空公司的里程,是他家自己的Venture Miles,可以用于网上订机票,酒店等,好用不好用不知道,风险4)。

4. 对于首次开卡用户,花费超过1000刀有一次性10,000点奖励,也就是最高你可以拿110,000奖励。

5. 每花费1刀,累积2 Venture Mile。也就是你花1000刀能积2000 Venture Mile.最后你应该能拿到112,000 Venture Mile。该卡免掉首年年费,第二年开始59刀。没有Foreign Transaction Fee

下面粘贴一下细则:
  • Available to new Venture card customers only. Maximum of one entry per customer.
  • Minimum purchase required. Customer must make at least $1,000 in total net purchases using the new Venture card within 90 days of account opening.
  • Limited time offer. A maximum of one (1) billion total Venture miles will be issued as part of the "Match My Miles" program. Offer ends on or before May 13, 2011.
  • Miles and match limits apply. Capital One will match up to 100,000 miles that were previously earned through any single eligible airline credit card program. See below for a complete list of eligible airline card programs, and how the Venture miles match will be calculated for each.
  • Registration and documentation required. Upon approval, new Venture customers will receive registration instructions for Venture "Match My Miles". If you provide an email address with your application, Capital One will send these instructions to that address within 10 days. If no email address is provided, this information will be mailed to you. If you provide an email address with your application, Capital One will communicate with you through that address. You will need to complete a form and then submit a current airline rewards program statement as proof of your existing miles/rewards. Only one (1) statement may be submitted, and it must be received by Capital One within 45 days of account opening. Documentation must indicate that the eligible miles/rewards are held in the name of the Venture card customer, and must be submitted at one time.
  • Miles are reserved for customers once registration and documentation are complete, earned upon reaching the minimum purchase requirement, and awarded within two (2) billing periods of when they are earned.
  • All trademarks mentioned are the property of their respective owners. The listed airlines and credit card programs are in no way affiliated with Capital One, nor are they considered sponsors or cosponsors of this program. Capital One does not provide, endorse, nor guarantee and is not liable for any third party product or service shown here.

已有4人评分威望 理由
oscar + 10 谢谢!
无敌 + 10 谢谢分享
chengjq + 30 只能口水一地。。。
willywuua + 5 终于可以评分了!好Deal!

查看全部评分 总评分:威望 +55 

蓝钻会员 鲜花(23)

ariesleo 发表于 2011-3-11 05:34:21  | 显示全部楼层
回复 ariesleo 的帖子

目前关于递交证明的一个官方客服回答,貌似就是你常飞旅客计划的账户清单。大家做参考。

原帖链接

I just did a chat on their website. I spoke to "Nancy" (I think the same person as "Peggy" in their commercial):

You are now chatting with Nancy.

Nancy: Thank you for visiting Capital One's website. My name is Nancy, what questions can I answer for you about our online credit card offers?
you: Hi, I am confused about the proof I need to provide for the Match Your Miles promotion.

Nancy: Let me help you with that. Who do I have the pleasure of chatting with today?
you: this is bill. i have a citibank aadvantage mastercard and i have around 100,000 aadvantage miles in my account. but my citibank statement only shows monthly miles accrued.
you: would i send you my aadvantage statement showing the current miles in my account?

Nancy: Bill, You need to submit the 6 months statements.
Nancy: Do you have any further questions about this program?
you: 6 months of credit card statements?
you: your faq says "You'll need to submit one airline rewards statement as proof of your existing miles."

Nancy: You need to send the 6 months statements of any one airline card.
Nancy: Do you want me to explain about this program?
you: the FAQ's on the website says nothing about submitting 6 months of statements. It says: You'll need to submit one airline rewards statement as proof of your existing miles. You must be listed as the primary account holder and your statement must be dated within six months of the time you submit it.

Nancy: Sorry for the miscommunication.
Nancy: You will have to send the statement which is not older than 6 months.
you: the credit card statement or the frequent flyer statement?
you: "airline rewards statement" makes it sound like it is the frequent flyer program. and as I said, my credit card statement will not have a history of past miles earned

Nancy: You have to send the Frequent flier statement.
you: ok so not the credit card statement.

Nancy: But it will have the total number of miles am I correct?
you: the frequent flyer statement will, yes.
you: the credit card statement will only show how many miles i earned that month

Nancy: Yes, but the frequent flier statement shows the total number of miles.
you: yes

Nancy: What other questions do you have about this program?
you: that's enough for now. thanks.

So, "she" (eventually) told me it's the frequent flyer statement. Take it for what it's worth.

蓝钻会员 鲜花(51)

willywuua 发表于 2011-3-11 06:15:57  | 显示全部楼层
焦急等待Passcode中。。。

蓝钻会员 鲜花(23)

ariesleo 发表于 2011-3-11 06:43:50  | 显示全部楼层
回复 willywuua 的帖子

你已经跳了这个deal啦?

最近搞了不少卡,我还在犹豫中@@

蓝钻会员 鲜花(51)

willywuua 发表于 2011-3-11 12:15:02  | 显示全部楼层
ariesleo 发表于 2011-3-11 06:43
回复 willywuua 的帖子

跳了,虽然觉得有点冲动,不确定因素有点多,另一方面如果真有1100刀,还是很不错的deal,哪怕是3个pull。。。

蓝钻会员 鲜花(23)

ariesleo 发表于 2011-3-11 12:40:51  | 显示全部楼层
回复 willywuua 的帖子

前提是你现有的一个常飞计划有10w里程呀!

我没跳还一个原因是我手上没有任何一个常飞计划里面的里程到10w。。。

蓝钻会员 鲜花(51)

willywuua 发表于 2011-3-11 12:46:19  | 显示全部楼层
回复 ariesleo 的帖子

Citi AA搞的。。。

蓝钻会员 鲜花(23)

ariesleo 发表于 2011-3-14 23:41:34  | 显示全部楼层
回复 willywuua 的帖子

原来是这样,赞呀!

蓝钻会员 鲜花(51)

willywuua 发表于 2011-3-22 10:14:59  | 显示全部楼层
Your registration form and airline rewards statement were accepted, and your Capital One® VentureSM miles have been reserved. We'll apply them to your account as soon as you spend $1,000 on your new Venture card in the first 90 days.
We'll send you an e-mail when we apply your matching miles to your Venture account.
已有1人评分威望 理由
ariesleo + 5 恭喜恭喜~

查看全部评分 总评分:威望 +5 

银卡会员 鲜花(0)

azureautumn 发表于 2011-3-25 09:27:25  | 显示全部楼层
employee也没啥优惠,郁闷

蓝钻会员 鲜花(51)

willywuua 发表于 2011-4-28 22:23:09  | 显示全部楼层
Total Balance
miles available as of 4/27/2011

哇哈哈哈,炫耀贴!

而且51500miles可以换$900的Ritz-Carlton/Fairmont/Hyatt的Multi-night Stay,那就是$1800的酒店GC啊,去哪里用了好呢。。。
已有1人评分威望 理由
ariesleo + 5 赞!

蓝钻会员 鲜花(23)

ariesleo 发表于 2011-4-30 04:10:36  | 显示全部楼层
回复 willywuua 的帖子

恭喜恭喜!

真赞呀!

貌似他家的miles换成amazon 的卡也不错~

已有1人评分威望 理由
willywuua + 5 同喜同喜!