Reinstate Your Level
As one of our valued Elite members, we understand that your travel needs vary from year to year and that occasionally you might not have the required number of stays to maintain your Elite status. But we know how important Marriott Rewards benefits are to you - so we are offering you a limited-time opportunity to buy back your status for 2011 using points that you may already have.
Here's all it takes to reinstate your level:
Points required to buy back Platinum status - 40,000 (a savings of 20,000 points)
Points required to buy back Gold status - 25,000 (a savings of 15,000 points)
Points required to buy back Silver status - 7,500 (a savings of 12,500 points)
Remember, if you don't have enough points in your account, you can always
buy up to 50,000 points every year.
This offer is valid through April 1, 2011 and allows only one level of buyback, which must match the Elite level you enjoyed in 2010.
Once your status has been reinstated, Marriott Rewards will send you a new valid membership card for your restored Elite level.
• A member may purchase or receive as a gift a combined maximum of 50,000 points per calendar year.
• Points may be purchased in increments of 1,000.
• Purchase rate is 12.50 (USD) per 1,000 points.
• Please allow 24-48 hours for transaction to be completed and points awarded to recipient.
• You must be a Marriott Rewards member in good standing to both purchase and receive points.
• Once points have been purchased or gifted, no refunds will be permitted.
• Purchasing points with the Marriott Rewards Visa® card will result in earning one point per dollar spent on these transactions.