welcome message from the front desk manager:|
Please be informed that our landmark hotel is opening in two phases;
The First phase is the Heritage Building “The Waldorf Club” with 20 Waldorf Suites and the second phase, the New Building, has another 252 rooms and Suites.
The Waldorf Club hosts next to the 20 Suites;
· Salon de Ville – Coffee and Tea Lounge that serves breakfast as well as the Afternoon Tea
· Long Bar (brought back to the original style of the 1920’s when the Building was the British Men’s Club) offers extensive beverage list with the original Waldorf Cocktails. Oyster bar, sandwiches, salads and snacks
· Pelham’s – New York Fine Dining restaurant
The Salon de Ville, Long Bar and Pelham’s have opened their doors to welcoming guests. Our Chinese Restaurant, Wei Jing Ge, is scheduled to open at the end of February.
The New Building has opened the following Food and Beverage outlets;
· The Peacock Alley – Lounge for light meals, snacks and the afternoon tea
· The Grand Brasserie – All day dining with Sino French Cuisine
The Fitness Centre, Swimming pool and the Library will open at the end of February.
Would you please advise your arrival time and whether you would like me to book the airport transportation?
Please feel free to contact me when there is anything else I can assist you with.
Looking forward welcoming you to the Waldorf Astoria Shanghai on XXXXXXXXXX.
In the meantime I remain,
Front Office Manager
Waldorf Astoria Shanghai on the Bund
No. 2 Zhong Shan Dong Yi Road, Huang Pu District, Shanghai 200002, P.R.C
Direct: +86 (0)21 2329 0440
Tel: +86 (0)21 6322 9988 ext. 4440
Fax: +86 (0)21 6321 9888