YYZ 多伦多机场边上的海杭的广告牌

[复制链接]

帅哥勋章

主题

积分

好友

白金会员 鲜花(1)

Dong-747 发表于 2011-1-28 10:02:09  | 显示全部楼层 | 阅读模式
今天从多伦多机场出来的时候, 看到了路边上的海航高炮广告, 牛B 啊!  相片好像是中国的天坛!

之前看到了海航升五星的消息, 今天又看到海航的广告牌, 查了查, 海航还有不少国际航线, 而且价格也不贵, 北京到多伦多就 9000 再加税, 看来以后也要飞几次海航国际航班啦, 毕竟金卡忽悠来的, 不用也可惜!
你到底是喜欢我这个人, 还是喜欢我的积分?

禁止访问 鲜花(5)

20080802 发表于 2011-1-28 11:36:23  | 显示全部楼层
这条线什么时候开航呢~~~

钻石会员 鲜花(23)

kgblue 发表于 2011-1-28 11:52:38  | 显示全部楼层
9000包税都算贵的,还不贵啊
一年到头飞来飞去到处折腾

钻石会员 鲜花(2)

100%自费的金卡

canada168 发表于 2011-1-29 11:13:10  | 显示全部楼层
已经开了,但在老外论坛上,口碑却不怎么样。

Hainan Airlines - Review - YYZ to PEK, CAN, HKG
Intro
Hainan Airlines is a new player in the Toronto to Beijing route, with its first flight sometime near the end of November of 2010. I found this airline via Chinese newpapers and magazines and decided to give it a shot.

I booked a flight that left YYZ near the end of December and I returned several days ago. They do not have daily flights to Beijing and I believe they fly Monday, Wednesday and Friday. My flight was from YYZ to PEK then PEK to HKG and total cost was about $ 1,000.00. Price was the main selling point as other airlines were going for 1300+.

My review will break down into simple parts:

Plane

The airplanes were mainly older used Airbus A Class that used to be under the fleet of Cathay Pacific. Seats were narrow and often too small; not very good for a long haul flight for bigger sized people 9 (I'm 6'0). In flight entertainment was accessible via remote with semi-new content such as English and Asian movies, dramas, TV shows, Music and some basic video games.

Customer Service

This category provided major problems and needs to be corrected. Hainan airlines had promised me a one nights hotel stay in Beijing for the next morning flight to Hong Kong because of the arrival time of the flight. It was mentioned by my travel agent that the night stay was 100% promised and it was going to be covered. This was not true and after about 45 minutes of arguing with the counter + customer service HQ, the best they could do was to offer me complimentary taxi service. I had to find a nearby hotel and stay for the night. I immediately called my travel agent and she told me to keep all the receipts and boarding pass since they were going to help my get compensation for the hassle. The reason was not mentioned to me but I will be seeking compensation.

Aside from that incident, the flight crew was very professional at times and quickly solved any problems that arose.

Meals: The meals were basic and included regulars such as noodles, chicken and rice, beef and rice and eggs and sausage for the morning meal. I was surprised to find onboard booze as a selection for drinks. I think it was their way to satisfy the number of Mainland Chinese passengers.

I found that the flight times were pretty accurate for the conditions that were present. I think the latest was 15 minutes of delay at the ground.

Overall

Overall, I would not likely fly with this airliner again in the future. The hotel incident is the main reason, along with the discomfort on the seats. If you are not on a tight budget, you can consider the other airliners that serve the Toronto to China routes.

However, they are a new airliner to take on the YYZ to PEK route and I expect them to improve as time and experience matures.

白金会员 鲜花(0)

zhuzhu 发表于 2011-1-29 11:30:32  | 显示全部楼层
飞了HGH-SYD的C舱,感觉一般,估计还要磨合一段时间才行

发表回复

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

详情

海南航空介绍

海南航空股份有限公司(Hainan Airlines)SKYTRAX五星级航空公司,于1993年成立,总部设在海口,是中国发展最快最有活力的航空公司之一。
金鹏俱乐部(Fortune Wings Club)是海南航空股份有限公司的常旅客里程奖励计划,会员等级分为三个等级:海南航空普卡、海南航空银卡、海南航空金卡。
2016年1月1日起,金鹏俱乐部会员体系将由原来的3个等级升级为5个等级。新增白金卡及飞行卡两个等级。
关于我们